Video games are taking over San Francisco for an all-out Expo celebrating local developers! Join us for a day of games and fun.
Game developers will be showing off their latest games one-on-one to all attendees. For developers, this is a great opportunity to show off their games (finished or unfinished) and get direct feedback from players. For everyone else, it’s a unique opportunity to try out the biggest collection of games made in and around the Bay Area all in one place. More games being added daily.
You must purchase tickets on Eventbrite. Please include your first and last name when you RSVP. If you’re registering multiple tickets, make sure you enter a name for each ticket when prompted to.
To submit your game, please fill out this online form and we’ll be in touch.
Ambition: A Minuet in Power by Joy Manufacturing Co. LLC
Billion Beat by Dronami
Bunny Hop by Zorse
Cloud Miners by manadream entertainment
The King’s Odyssey by Duy Phan
Obversion by Adrian Marple
Tone Pool by Uncle Vector’s Audio Lab LLC
War of the Worlds: Invasion by Quirkeley
Way of Rhea by Anthropic Studios
The World Above Us by Inked Studios LLC
Tweet along with us! @Playcrafting #FallPlay
What to Bring
– A government-issued photo ID.
What NOT to Bring
– Large fabric items (stuffed animals, couches, etc.)
– External speakers.
– Fake (or real) weaponry of any kind.
– Confetti/glitter/etc that makes a mess.
– Anything that can’t be carried in a regular elevator.
– Anything that can’t be easily transported through narrow corridors. There are some tight spots in the building.
– Smoke machines, strobe lights, disco balls.
– Anything dangerous or threatening (everyone has to go through Google security).
– Anything that would be inappropriate for kids to interact with.
In the interest of fostering an inclusive and safe environment at all of our events, our Code of Conduct will be enforced.
Metered street parking is available. The closest parking garage is on 21st St & Bartlett (Bartlett Garage). BART is one block away at 24th St.