Video games are taking over Becker College for an all-out Expo celebrating local developers in and around the Boston area! Join us for a day of games, pizza and fun. All ages are welcome. We hope you can join us for our annual Halloween expo!
Game developers will be showing off their latest games. For developers, this is a great opportunity to show off their games (finished or unfinished) and get direct feedback from players. For everyone else, it’s a unique opportunity to try out the biggest collection of games made within the Boston area all in one place. There will be a costume contest! We encourage everyone to dress (appropriately, no real or fake weapons!) and get into the Halloween spirit.
You must purchase tickets on Eventbrite. Please include your first and last name when you do. Your name must be on the list to get past building security. If you’re purchasing multiple tickets, make sure you enter a name for each ticket when prompted.
**Please be aware that all guests will be required to show a photo ID(s) matching the name(s) on their reservation. We aim to create an inclusive and supportive community and will gladly print you a badge with your preferred name. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.**
We are now accepting submissions for this event. Please fill out the online form and we’ll be in touch. Submissions will be notified in early October.
Tweet along with us! @PlaycraftingBOS #TrickOrPlay
What to Bring
– A photo ID.
What NOT to Bring
– Large fabric items (stuffed animals, couches, etc.)
– External speakers.
– Permanent markers
– Candles and other open flames
– Fake (or real) weaponry of any kind.
– Confetti / glitter / etc.
– Anything that can’t be carried in a regular elevator.
– Anything that can’t be easily transported through narrow corridors
– Smoke machines, fog producing equipment, strobe lights, disco balls, pyrotechnics, helium balloons
– Anything dangerous or threatening (everyone has to go through District Hall security)
– Anything that would be inappropriate for kids to interact with
In the interest of fostering an inclusive and safe environment at all of our events, our Code of Conduct will be enforced.