Video games are taking over Google in San Francisco for an all-out Expo celebrating local developers! Join us for a summer evening of games, food, and fun.
Game developers will be showing off their latest games one-on-one to all attendees. For developers, this is a great opportunity to show off their games (finished or unfinished) and get direct feedback from players. For everyone else, it’s a unique opportunity to try out the biggest collection of games made in and around the Bay Area all in one place. More games being added daily.
Thanks to our sponsor at Google and their product AdMob, this Expo will be FREE for all attendees!
You must register on Eventbrite. Please include your first and last name when you RSVP. Your name must be on the list to get past building security. If you’re registering multiple tickets, make sure you enter a name for each ticket when prompted to, as all guests must RSVP on their own in order to get each name through security.
**Please be aware that all guests will be required to show a photo ID(s) matching the name(s) on their reservation. We aim to create an inclusive and supportive community and will gladly print you a badge with your preferred name. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.**
We are now accepting submissions for this event. Please fill out the online form and we’ll be in touch.
Featured Games: TBA
Tweet along with us! @Playcrafting #SummerPlay
What to Bring
– A government-issued photo ID.
What NOT to Bring
– Large fabric items (stuffed animals, couches, etc.)
– External speakers.
– Fake (or real) weaponry of any kind.
– Confetti/glitter/etc that makes a mess.
– Anything that can’t be carried in a regular elevator.
– Anything that can’t be easily transported through narrow corridors. There are some tight spots in the building.
– Smoke machines, strobe lights, disco balls.
– Anything dangerous or threatening (everyone has to go through Google security).
– Anything that would be inappropriate for kids to interact with.
In the interest of fostering an inclusive and safe environment at all of our events, our Code of Conduct will be enforced.