Video games are taking over the Microsoft office in Times Square for an all-out Expo celebrating local developers! Join us for a day of games and fun. All ages are welcome. We hope you can join us for our annual Winter expo!
Game developers will be showing off their latest games. For developers, this is a great opportunity to show off their games (finished or unfinished) and get direct feedback from players. For everyone else, it’s a unique opportunity to try out the biggest collection of games made in and around NYC all in one place.
Thanks to our sponsor Microsoft (@MSFTReactor), this Expo will be free for all attendees!
You must register on Eventbrite. Please include your first and last name when you RSVP. Your name must be on the list to get past building security. If you’re registering multiple tickets, make sure you enter a name for each ticket when prompted to as all guests must RSVP on their own in order to get each name on the list at the door.
**Please be aware that all guests will be required to show a photo ID(s) matching the name(s) on their reservation. If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult with an ID. We aim to create an inclusive and supportive community and will gladly print you a badge with your preferred name. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.**
Fill out this form to be a part of the Expo.
Featured Games: TBA
What to Bring
– A government-issued photo ID (if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult with an ID)
What NOT to Bring
– Large fabric items (stuffed animals, couches, etc.)
– External speakers.
– Fake (or real) weaponry of any kind.
– Confetti/glitter/etc that makes a mess.
– Anything that can’t be carried in a regular elevator.
– Anything that can’t be easily transported through narrow corridors. There are some tight spots in the building.
– Smoke machines, strobe lights, disco balls.
– Anything dangerous or threatening (everyone has to go through Microsoft security).
– Anything that would be inappropriate for kids to interact with.
In the interest of fostering an inclusive and safe environment at all of our events, our Code of Conduct will be enforced.